PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES – BURNIE, TASMANIA
Struggling with an injury? I provide Physiotherapy services at The Strength Den, in Burnie. You can book online by clicking the button below. Please note you will receive appointment booking confirmation emails and reminders that contain forms you must fill out prior to your appointment so please check your spam folder.
MY PHYSIO TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
I studied at Griffith University on the Gold Coast in Queensland where I completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science degree and then a post-graduate Masters of Physiotherapy, graduating in 2013. I have worked in private practice for 7 years helping people with a wide variety of injuries.
I love helping people recover from sports and musculoskeletal injuries and helping them return to what they love doing.
I enjoy helping anyone that is willing to put in the work required to help themselves.
My clinical interests include:
- Running and lower limb injuries
- ACL rehab and return to sport
- Sport injuries and rehab
- Musculoskeletal injuries and rehab
I have worked with local Tasmanian sporting teams including the Somerset Heat Basketball Club, Burnie Dockers Football Club & Wynyard Cats Football Club. I was also the physiotherapy consultant for Edithvale-Aspendale Football and Netball clubs in Victoria.
Since graduating university I have completed numerous professional development courses to be better able to help you. These have included
- ASCA Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- Running Biomechanics and Re-training
- Kinetic Link Training – Functional Strength & Conditioning
- Intro & Advanced Dry needling
- APA Spinal level 1
- APA Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 & 2
- The Sporting Hip & Groin
- Lyn Watson Level 1 and Jeremy Lewis Shoulder Courses
- Best Practice Guide to Conservative Management of Patello-femoral Pain
- APA The Complete & Advanced Lumbar Spine & Pelvis
- APA The Sporting Knee